Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: The games people play part 2

McTavish,
It is apparent that when cornered you strike-out frantically, and worst of all you do not re-read your submissions beefore you post. I have never said that I hate anyone or anything. The mere fact that you make those accusations suggests to me that you are blowing smoke in an attempt to impress no one but yourself. Let us move along. I read the same media as you do unless the US prepares a separate one for foreign consumption. It is a little over two thousand miles from your East coast to your West coast, and this approximates the same distance from T&T to New York. Perhaps you have access to an underground black media that re-enforces the rubbish that you try to palm off as credible news. You cite a number of names as Fashion designers, wonderful, however, you do not tell me what their market share is in your economy or globally for that matter. Perhaps their products are peddled primarily for Ghetto residents and that has become your source for information. It is basic Economics, something that escapes you. Remember, we are talking about Female attire. Tragically, you defend the right of black women to follow their non-white counterparts and submit to indecency as a substitute for good taste. Are you really that detached? Having observed your foolih chatter for a period of time and your reliance on history as an excuse for the prevailing negative social perception of blacks in the US, I can understand why millions of you are worse off now than you were in the sixties. While you direct blame to your Master, try looking in the mirror for a change. I believe that had you attended a Black college you woud not now be living in a fantasy land. That school that you went to did not provide you with any tools to see the reality of life in progress. The only thing that you are able to access more readily than I is your Ghetto uprisings because you reside adjacent to some of them. Get real before life passes you by. I hope that you are not a cross dresser as your defence of filth as a fashion statement is certainly degrading but what can you expect of Massa's hand maidens, you tell me, please. If a black female bares her breasts, crotch, and annal canal in public is the way to win racial respect then you do reside in an upside down society.

Messages In This Thread

The games people play part 2
Re: The games people play part 2 *LINK*
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com