Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: The games people play part 2

The denial of the dominant group does'nt have much to do with the progress of minorities in the global market economy. I don't know if you know this, but there are so many decendents of that original crusading group that claim to share the American Indian bloodline. There are so many others who don't make that claim that sympathise with the American Indians plight. I do recognize the fact that the powers that be do not want to relinquish their current status. It is my belief that they cannot succeed in this new world order if they aren't given acceptance in the same manner that they have enjoyed for the last century. Another problem is that too many have taken their word for what they promise to do after they gain success. I say put it to the test. Make them have to change the rules without providing any excusses. Once they fail to do so, thats when it's time for war like revolution.If it's not given, then it will be taken. If what is seeked is not takken, at least the infrustructure will be damaged and open for regime change. As in any aspect of my life, I refuse to resolve things violently unless I've no other choice. By the way, I have never tried to seperate myself or portray being Jackson like. It's sad that you cannot recognize independent thinking without trying to link it with something thats not close. I don't know how many more times that I can stress that I am I and want to be me. If you see me as Christ like, I will enjoy the compliment. I feel that I have an equal chance for whatever I try to accomplish that anyone else wants to. What is the problem with somone who acknowledges who they are and doesn't let anything stop them from gaining what they want? I will have no part in being told that I'm less, and that I should seek less because I can only get less. I feel sorry for all of those who share that view.

Messages In This Thread

The games people play part 2
Re: The games people play part 2 *LINK*
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com