Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: The games people play part 2

McTavish,
I do not know where you acquired that perspective about Blacks and Christianity. Under the banner of Christianity those mercenaries were the architects of untold slaughters of Africans to bring them into the fold. And during slavery the introduction of slaves to Christianity was not as you implied. I told you earlier it was a tool to enable them to better derve their slave masters.

As a result the church was the only vehicle open to blacks after emancipation and it was around the church that they rallied, thanks to segregation. In fact your President recently implied that the invasion of Iraq to free them was prompted by his God. How many God's do you guys have up there. Killing innocent people to free them is madness. You Am,ericans are rather interesting people. I suspect that you are going to distant yourself from your President on that issue, but your general population appear to have embraced it. My observation is that you blacks mirror your white neighbours. They lead and you follow. And the nagging question is,why do the descendents of slaves embrace the attitudes of their former slave masters. I must admit that this is not absolute but it exists beyond reason, does it not?

Messages In This Thread

The games people play part 2
Re: The games people play part 2 *LINK*
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com