Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: The games people play part 2

We both get our information media wise in the same manner. The media itself doesen't report always the correct information. It is my beleif that the media since regulated by government and funded by big business portrays news to reach a specific demographic to fulfill the needs of government. At any rate what I said about fashion has been reported numerous times. If you want to know about the economic gains of these companies, I suggest you research them yourself since I've already acquired the knowledge. You speak as if I should put a regulation on what women where. Tell me, do you believe in womens rights as a part of Human Rights? Men walk around with there shirts off bearing as much skin as they want. I personnally don't like to see that. Granted, I personnally don't whish to see women bearing their bodies in certain situations. I believe that there should be a level of decency maintained for the health of our society. However, I will not go and try to get the government to regulate fashion. Obviously you see something on television that I don't see. Your telling me from what you have seen in real life situations on a day to day basis, women especially Black women are walking around half naked or more like some sort of 7th century tribal member? If so, I need not to discuss this topic any further because you gon't have a grip on reality.

Messages In This Thread

The games people play part 2
Re: The games people play part 2 *LINK*
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com