Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: The games people play part 2

How is it that somone can be so ethnocentric that they cannot see the contributions of all mankind. If it weren't for the African, there would be no New World in the way we no it. The Native Americans would have been able to resist in the west. Texas would still belong to Mexico.

Better yet, lets talk about the contributions of your ilk. The destruction of this planet is a good start. Acid rain, Global warming, the shrinking South American rain forest, various extinct species of animals, polluted oceans, etc... None of those have been to make this world a better place. Everywhere Europeans have gone destruction followed. It may be true that I have only been able to trace my European ancestry. That was easy because of the name itself. I realize that it doesn't mean anything. The man I am today has nothing to do with the defeats or acheivments of my grandfather yesterday. What have you given to mankind that makes you feel that you can pass judgement on a group of people? Do you realize what the diaspora has done? If you were as informed as you thought you were, you would know that yes the First and original Egyptions were Nubian. It was the Arabs that took over centuries after the Sphinx and the Pyramid were built. The dissappearence of the original egyption language and writing wasn't coincidental, but it was because Egypt grew weak and the belivers of Muhammed grew strong. European civilization was based off of Egypt. That was long before the Arabs came. Get your facts straight. I could only imagine what Africa would be like if the Europeans had never came. As far as I'm concearned, the moors shouldn't have contributed to european society instead of trying to destroy it during the 700 years of occupation. Maybe the destruction from that would have humbled the self- centered veiw of alliance subscribers.

Yes it is true that I'm not entirely African, but since the African has the dominant gene, I am more african than anything else. So if you were to see me you would know that I don't look like the standard Scott or Celt outside of some reddish hair. What does this all mean? I can tell you that it means nothing. If you really want to be proud of Europeans, you should start the movement to clean up the otrosities that have been created by your (Europeans) association with other groups of people. Tell me something. Why is it that the European felt that he had to travel the world and exploit other cultures and groups of people? In your opinion, has that way of thinking stopped? Just because you can destroy, should you? I have studied your story and still hope that mankind can become more humane torward one another. The distraction of racism just takes away much needed energy from improving the lives of mankind globally. Our evolution as the human race is being slowed by racism. Mankind, cannot correct the problems of the new millenium with colonial ideas about the global social ladder. Aids, hunger, cancer, global warming, over farming, and the global population rise cannot be solved by racism especially in a humane way. So lets get to the bottom line. Do you think that the Alliance can help anything by degrading all other races? Is so, what? Do you think that the Alliance can make this world a better place in a humane way? If so, how?

Messages In This Thread

The games people play part 2
Re: The games people play part 2 *LINK*
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com