Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: The games people play part 2

McTavish, If I had expressed the observations that you just did, you and others would probably view me as being biased. I am tempted to regard most of it as rubbish, however, I have never discussed any of the things that you referred to with any of T&Ts poor. And even if there is a modicum of truth in your observations, how did you arrive at those conclusions? You have painted a rather bleak picture regarding the possibility of unity among African Americans. I would venture to say that in T&T the typical response from those in dire economic straits is usually "God willing." And this crosses racial lines. Perhaps as there is no plan one will have a propensity to expect no results, and this is unfortunate. Please re-read your response and let me kwow if you actually believe in those views and that they were not the result of some smouldering frustration with the role that has been delegated for blacks to play in an Instutionalised racist society. Your response will determine how I respond in greater detail.

Messages In This Thread

The games people play part 2
Re: The games people play part 2 *LINK*
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com