Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

THE UNITED INDEPENDENT COMPENSATORY CODE/SYSTEM/CO
In Response To: Re: The problem with Cosby ()

peace and hotep,

sorry tricks are for kids but my solution in in this post:

"i bump into people all of the time who can't make heads or tail of not only what is going on in amorica or where ever racism, eugenic or 'white' pseudo-supremacy rears its ugly head.

every non'white' person on the globe should learn of

THE UNITED INDEPENDENT COMPENSATORY CODE/SYSTEM/CONCEPT which is a textbook for thought, speech, and/or action for victims or racism('white' supremacy) by neely fuller, jr.

neely fuller jr's basic premise is this:

"if you do not understand 'white' supremacy(as racism)-----what it is, and how it works------
everything else that you understand,
will only confuse you".

on page 44 the author lists
Four Basic "Show-Offisms" By/Among the Victims of Racism being:
1. "Showing-Off" (to each other) the things that 'white' people have allowed them to obtain.
2. "Showing-Off" (to each other) the information that 'white' people have allowed them to obtain.
3. "Showing-Off" (to each other) their ability to belittle (each other.)
4. "Showing-Off" (to each other) their ability to make sexual impressions on each other.

his explanation is that many non'white' people spend much time/energy/money "Showing-Off" (to each other).

they do this as a means of trying to make the overall effects of racism ('white'supremacy) on their "personal affairs" seem unimportant and/or non-existent.

this 'show-offism' serves no constructive purpose. it only helps non-'white' people to become more pitiful, primitive, stupid and/or silly, incomparison to the activities of 'white'supremacist, and/or, in comparison to 'white' people in general.

on page 64 neely fuller jr states:
DO NOT ACCUSE ANY NON-'WHITE' PERSON. OR PERSONS, OF BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ECONOMIC PROBLEMS.

reason/explanation being that in a socio-material system dominated by 'white' supremacists(racist), the 'white' supremacist are responsible for all problems involving the people who are subject to them.

in being black and awakening in capitalist amorica just 50 miles from jasper texas, i know the enemy and it is all of us who are not seeking solutions to problems which are solvable. "

neely fuller, jr has the solution and i am not a conspiracy theorist. there are long histories of conspiracies. i am a realist.

no new tricks for and old dog.....if you are a victim of racism('white' supremacy) fuller's solution is for you.

freedomisahapislave

Messages In This Thread

The problem with Cosby *LINK*
Re: The problem with Cosby
Re: The problem with Cosby *LINK*
What is the difference between Cosby and Yunus?
it takes a nation of millions to hold us back
Re: The problem with my figures.
THE UNITED INDEPENDENT COMPENSATORY CODE/SYSTEM/CO
in amorica we have the right to speak
Re: in amorica we have the right to speak
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com