Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: in amorica we have the right to speak

peace and hotep,

curtis, i really mentioned fat albert because of the ebonics thing withe the 'mushmouth' character.

i mentioned jello pudding because of its nutritious content and consciously associated pudding withe the obesity of fat albert.

two major issues confronting youths in amorica are language skills and obesity. i was not really concerned about how the fat albert show was financed.

as for the death of cosby's son, his life was taken by a member of the russian mafia(correct me if i am wrong) and not our usual arian nation 'white' dude from jasper texas. i remember that camille cosby specifically cited her repugnance for the system of amorican racism which infect the newly arrived 'white' immigrant groups. in the california prison system, as you know, there are many ethnic gangs.

the russian mafia has its own within the penal system. it would be highly accurate for me to say that if the russian boy that killed cosby's son is alive today, he is protected and respected by his own ethnic group within the california prison system. like those boys who drug james byrd jr.

in order for me to believe that the son's tragic death had nothing to do withe cosby's positive past actions, i would have to believe in coincidence or random chance(gambling) which i do not because nothing coincides(occupy the same space) in nature.

the major contributors(jordan,tyson,jackson,winfrey,cosby's etc) of spike lee's 'X' suffered (emotionally or financially) like the major players(west,chavis,jackson,farakhan, one hundred black leaders) planning a black agenda for 2000 that included the million man march which was initiated the very weekend of nicoles simpsons murder.

curtis, if you find time please let me know if i am inaccurate about what happens in amorica when you bite the hand that is feeding you. yes, here we have conspiracy theorist but we also have a lenghthy history of real conspiracies like everywhere else.

i could never be critical of cosby for his opinion because he has freedom of speech.

i do not think you explained 'tough love' to me before and i actually agree withe cosby. i am sorry if i had seemed to have conveyed any other idea.

freedomisahapislave

Messages In This Thread

The problem with Cosby *LINK*
Re: The problem with Cosby
Re: The problem with Cosby *LINK*
What is the difference between Cosby and Yunus?
it takes a nation of millions to hold us back
Re: The problem with my figures.
THE UNITED INDEPENDENT COMPENSATORY CODE/SYSTEM/CO
in amorica we have the right to speak
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com