Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: The problem with Cosby
In Response To: Re: The problem with Cosby ()

You may have brought up many valid points and teased my mind with some interesting arguments, but the fact of the matter is that your last post has little to do with the validity of Cosby's statements.

Did he say something wrong? I don't think he identified the ignorant, illeterate bastards as his enemies, but said that they have sesvere problems that impact the community . You mean to tell me you disagree? How does the inability to speek English well have to do with creating a language. Don't you understand that African Americans sixty years ago who didn't have the chance to go to integrated schools had better grammer than those of today. We are moving backwards and it is the attitudes like yours that want to pamper these spoiled arses until they are incapable of communicating with anyone on any level outside of their circle. Tisk, tisk, tisk. You should be ashamed of yourself for teying to pamper people who lack the desire and will power to make a real change in society for not only the betterment of themselves but for mankind. What ever happened to that? It seems to me that the only thing we have now is a bunch of thugs that don't want to go through the steps. There is no culture there so stop kidding yourself. The only thing there is rebellion. If the culture is defined on how much it can rebel, then it is nothing more than a culture of adolecents.

Stop trying to passify the problems of a sleping people. Wrong is wrong, and right is right. Bill Cosby was right and not outdated. He was on point with a large portion of the community.oOne more thing, Cosby's contributions are to the best, because he believes in getting the most out of his money. He knows that students at thos prestigious institutions have worked hard to get to where they are going. Why give it to a thug on the corner who can't speak English who is only going to look for illicit ways to double the money or abuse it?

Messages In This Thread

The problem with Cosby *LINK*
Re: The problem with Cosby *LINK*
What is the difference between Cosby and Yunus?
it takes a nation of millions to hold us back
Re: The problem with my figures.
THE UNITED INDEPENDENT COMPENSATORY CODE/SYSTEM/CO
in amorica we have the right to speak
Re: in amorica we have the right to speak
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com