Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: On Darfur: Put-up or Shut-up

Why is it that so many people chose to use Crack? Just because it was there, or was it because Ronald Reagan himself was making people use the drug? I geuss you will tell me that Reagan himself made the people who where violent towards one another be that way. He maid them go against all of their own wishes to murder and kill one another.

It is my beleif that you would be all for reparations. It is my belief that you think that all people who were decendents of the slaves should be compensated. For What? I never picked cotton or plowed a feild. The relatives that did are dead and didn't have the chance that I had to be whatever I wanted to be.

By the time you figure out that your wrong it will be to late for you and all of your misguided. You are forced to hang on to the same argument as Jesse Jackson and "others" from the Past when we have a future that doesn't include that way of thinking. It's not even new per se, but it is just now emerging all over the country because we are YES free to not thing as ants. We are FREE to make our own decisions and suffer the consequences. Cosby spoke about it, maybe you should pay a little more attention. Things have changed and not for the better. It is my beleif from being to liberal and soft like yourself. If you haven't realized it, brothas and sistas are being left behind because everyone wants to pamper them and lower their expectations. It's the same ones that raise caine when they don't get the promotion that cry racism because less hass always been expected and obtained.
You should stop promoting this victim thing and start promoting the message that we and only us are the masters of our own destiniies and life is what we make it. You should not only as people to get up and stand up for our rights, but to maximize our social potential by altering the way to conduct ourselves in order to leave no other alternative but for the rules of the game to change in our favor. If not, then it's clear cut war! We may be reduced to the social status equal to the Palestinian in Isreal, but at least we would be going out fighting. Before we even get to that point, we have to use the avenues availiable to us withought infringing on government for our rise. Now if you think that there is a beeter outline then that then let me hear it. Oh and for the record let me just say that in no way am I conspiring to threaten or over throw the government, but to use all the rights under law to improve the nature and quality of my life, loved ones, community, society, and country.

Power To The People!

Messages In This Thread

On Darfur: Put-up or Shut-up
do something withe the typos, youngster *NM*
slap me if i ever speak to white boy agin
Re: slap me if i ever speak to white boy agin
Re: slap me if i ever speak to white boy agin
i just got slapped....sorry
Re: i just got slapped....sorry
Re: i just got slapped....sorry
curtis dogheal mctavish are you 'white'?
Re: curtis dogheal mctavish are you 'white'?
independent strong conservative bro's and sista's
Re: independent strong conservative bro's and sist
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com