Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: On Darfur: Put-up or Shut-up

peace and hotep,

curtis dogheal mctavish, i can agree withe everything you stated but if we are above the rim what then?

there are ways of working within and withe out.
we certainly have input in this system on local, state and federal areas. all positive, but we have yet to put all of our bodies into one voice, permenantly. what i found impressive about black agenda for 2000, which led to the million man march, was that many communities were able to come together and have one voice. because of our two majority parties in amorica, and even though we have gained much by both parties, i know that we will receive much needed attention when our minds are respected as one. gone should be the days when 1, 2 or 3 non'white' leaders are used by power and then held in check by the same power if or when need be. malcolm / el shabbaz eventually learned of what an organisation of africans amorican unified would mean to amorica.
dr king had that idea all along withe his march of poor men withe conscience. i see a solution involving both and utilizing what we already have governmentally. i know that it must get worst before we as people can concentrate on a win-for- all remedy.

i am not caught up on the victim thing. i just overstand that power gives up nothing withe out struggle. i know victims. i see instances where things are out of the control of individual and yes a few fall through cracks but sometimes they should not. all the taxes we are paying and what?
more victims. victims of crime and victims of poverty.

freedomisahapislave

Messages In This Thread

On Darfur: Put-up or Shut-up
do something withe the typos, youngster *NM*
slap me if i ever speak to white boy agin
Re: slap me if i ever speak to white boy agin
Re: slap me if i ever speak to white boy agin
i just got slapped....sorry
Re: i just got slapped....sorry
Re: i just got slapped....sorry
curtis dogheal mctavish are you 'white'?
Re: curtis dogheal mctavish are you 'white'?
independent strong conservative bro's and sista's
Re: independent strong conservative bro's and sist
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com