Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: On Darfur: Put-up or Shut-up

peace and hotep,

curtis dogheal mctavish, much of what you stated was correct but for you to say that:

"Slavery was a time when we were infants being taken care of and given chores. After emancipation and through the Jim Crow years, we were pre teens. From the sixties to now, it seems as if we were in a stage of being teen agers. We wanted our identity to be positive, but didn't know exactly how to obtain it completely. We have been in cultural development like so many teenagers, trying to figure out what they are going to do with their lives and experimenting out of their box when it come to family and society. Now it's time to take it a step further and grow up."

shows how immature and insensitive your are to our plight. i have discussed your views of victimization withe co-workers and neighbors from the west indies and none are in agreement withe you. all acknowledge that the past is here to stay and like the jewish holocost, they agree that victims can 'never forget'. now exactly who are you speaking for. the jewish community vowed never to forget the injustice done to it in the past. why should africans born enslaved in the amoricas. have you ever witnessed the lynching photography of 'without sanctuary' or read 'roots'.

how can you say "Slavery was a time when we were infants being taken care of and given chores"?

freedomisahapislave

Messages In This Thread

On Darfur: Put-up or Shut-up
do something withe the typos, youngster *NM*
slap me if i ever speak to white boy agin
Re: slap me if i ever speak to white boy agin
Re: slap me if i ever speak to white boy agin
i just got slapped....sorry
Re: i just got slapped....sorry
Re: i just got slapped....sorry
curtis dogheal mctavish are you 'white'?
Re: curtis dogheal mctavish are you 'white'?
independent strong conservative bro's and sista's
Re: independent strong conservative bro's and sist
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com