Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: On Darfur: Put-up or Shut-up

peace and hotep,

curtis dogheal mctavish, you said:

"My Grandmother didn't vote for Reagan, but she said when he was in office that she was making the most money in her life."

while grandmother was making the most money in her life did she notice the iran-contra affair and reagan's denial of it which birthed our crack epidemic---- now war on drugs and terror.

"four hundred years of oppression cannot be changed by you or I."

if change is inevitable, why not. like other victims of 'white' racism, we too will address ours on many levels. four hundred years of oppression is being resolved on many levels in my community and positive results will continue to come. there are many ways and means at our disposals and in time we may utilize all of them.
you do it your way and i do it my way.

"We have to somhow break this cultural habit of recieving gifts instead of earning fair and reasonable compensation for our services public and private."

by 'cultural habit', are you referring to 'slave culture' of captive africans in amorica or 'oppressor culture' of european tyrants? i would agree that both 'receive gift' like 'workfare/welfare' or 'manifest destiny' but the effect that we see as 'slave culture' is the result of 'oppressor culture ' causal forces.

even today some of us approve of gov't funding corporate work/welfare while at the same time placing a stamp of diapproval on the recipiants of gov't funded work/welfare. those same hypocrites then turn around and advocate "Ween ourselves of of the nipple of big Government." i call 'those people' the "devil's advocates". people like dickcheney, colinpowell, clarencethomas and yourself.

curtis dogheal mctavish, tell the truth, you are a "devil's advocates"? everyone in amorican society worship and pays homage to the devil whether they like it or not. kissing more or less devil booty. our taxes pay the corporate welfare of the military industrial complex, like the ones michael moore points to in 'bowling for columbine'. so join the party and have a bit more of devil's pie. all together now....the devil has been vvery very good to me...

curtis dogheal mctavish, why are you so concerned about poor people "weening" when the rich are the biggest babies in amorica. it is like you have a dream of being rich. good luck to you and stop spending your valuable time on the bulletin bored.
george bush and john kerry are bigtiddy babies....

curtis dogheal mctavish, you are wrong when you say:

"...culture of rebellion towards success in school."

the 'culture of education' in amorica has historicly produced rebellions. rebellion is nothing new to this great whore, amorica. people like you only opportunistically seek to stifle revolution when it is not personally benificial. revolution is not a respector of persons. when a 'culture of education' sow seeds of revolution it reaps revolution. you can't teach people about injustice and then attempt to define injustice to them by your own prejudicial or biased limitations. the previous generations education opens the doors to revolution. what disgusts your is natural evolution so do not blame student reactionary and revolutionary victims. blame god.

curtis dogheal mctavish, rebellion is success in school. one must be learned to have opposing view. therefore, whenever ones decide to "strike international deals and create our own franchises and industry" , ones do not get stuck withe the check.

curtis dogheal mctavish, when you state:

"We have to get away from, ' he won't let me', and 'they always gonna take it back'."

rememeber "Thats your story and you stick to it! "

however others have the rights to any means necessary including "never forget" , "forty acres" , or "liberty or death". that is my story and i am sticking to it. til' then, the hapi slave that i am.

freedomisahapislave

Messages In This Thread

On Darfur: Put-up or Shut-up
do something withe the typos, youngster *NM*
slap me if i ever speak to white boy agin
Re: slap me if i ever speak to white boy agin
Re: slap me if i ever speak to white boy agin
i just got slapped....sorry
Re: i just got slapped....sorry
Re: i just got slapped....sorry
curtis dogheal mctavish are you 'white'?
Re: curtis dogheal mctavish are you 'white'?
independent strong conservative bro's and sista's
Re: independent strong conservative bro's and sist
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com