Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

On Darfur: Put-up or Shut-up

"Africa for Africans" my favorite line from the movie Mississippi Marsala, featuring Denzel Washington.
My truth: I am tired of ethnically Asian and Caucasian peoples calling themselves Africans.
I am tired of the Discovery Channel's dramatized depictions of the Ancient Egyptians as Semitic peoples. I am disgusted with the claim of archeologists that the Central Saharan Society which predates Egyptian civilization and produced the "Black Mummy" resembled the current Semitic inhabitants of modern day Libya. I am tired of hearing that Mesopotamian (Semitic) civilization is older than African civilization. Tired, tired, tired.

For many years as descendents of enslaved Africans, we were brainwashed by our colonial oppressors into believing that our ancestors were the least evolved segment of the human population. Despite the fact that ancient and pre-nineteenth century, historians and scholars wrote otherwise. Now we know better.

Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, Mauritania, Libya, and Tunisia are all part of the African continent now claimed by Semitic Arabs. Is this the future we want for Sudan (Nubia/Kush). Home of the oldest and most enduring African civilization on the continent.

The ancient historians naming these places always described their inhabitants as "Black." Even the names given to some of these places foretold the ethnic makeup of the inhabitants. These describers the "Brown or Mediterranean peoples" considered themselves distinct from the Pale-faces to the west and the Black-faces to the south. Yet, western scientists, anthropologists and archeologists continue to depict ancient Africans as Semitic Arabs. While modern Africans sit idly by and watch in silent acquiescence.

All of Egypt's great accomplishments were produced prior to any foreign Asian or Caucasian influence. There were no Pyramids built after the first intermediate period. Therefore all Africa has to thank the Asian and European for is, diseases, death, starvation, enslavement and destruction.

The current situation in Darfur, Sudan in my estimation is a repeat of situations past.
The marauding Arab herders are running out of land due to excessive grazing and the encroachment of the Sahara to the North. Instead of acclimating to the changes in their environment, they prefer instead to run the agrarian indigenous Nubians off their ancestral homeland. The fact that a few of these are Muslim and consider themselves Arab due to Arab Muslim oppression does not alter the picture. It only plays to the advantage of the Semitic regime in Khartoum. Who see this as an opportunity to get their hands on the wealth of Darfur's mineral reserves.

Therefore, if the members of the African Union will not take a stand, I welcome the intervention of Europe and America. At least these nations can be held accountable by the moral and righteous indignation of their citizens if they go too far. One more story of lynching, raping, torture and burning by the Darfuree refugees in Chad is more than this human being can take. The authors of the essays popping up on this website, such as "The mask of altruism disguising a colonial war in Sudan" or "Please not another war over oil" and "Root of Sudan's Darfur crisis and US concern" need to put up or shut up.

I wrote to my congressional representative requesting that the US do something about this our latest human atrocity. The Arabs want the world to sympathize with their plight, yet they remain silent while one of their own is guilty of perpetrating the same injustices of which they accuse the Zionists and Western infidels. We Diaspora Africans complain about European oppression but remain silent in the face of the on going oppression from the "vile Asiatic", when as Africans we should be as outraged as our ancient Nubian and Kemitian ancestors by their invasion, land theft and miscegenation. "Stay up Zimbabwe" "Africa for Africans"

Messages In This Thread

On Darfur: Put-up or Shut-up
Re: On Darfur: Put-up or Shut-up
do something withe the typos, youngster *NM*
slap me if i ever speak to white boy agin
Re: slap me if i ever speak to white boy agin
Re: slap me if i ever speak to white boy agin
i just got slapped....sorry
Re: i just got slapped....sorry
Re: i just got slapped....sorry
curtis dogheal mctavish are you 'white'?
Re: curtis dogheal mctavish are you 'white'?
independent strong conservative bro's and sista's
Re: independent strong conservative bro's and sist
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com