Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: 'What's wrong with the Black Community?'

As usuual you don't fail to remind us of your ignorance! My example is as follows. You said,"If my memory serves me right, it was but a few years ago that thousands of your brothers and sisters in the USA were kicked off of the Welfare ROlls and made to stand on their own two feet. They cried murder because the generational disease called Welfare made tham comfortable in their ghetto surroundings and they loved it; in fact you may have been one of them, right." The only thing that was correct was the part about welfare being a generational disease. The rest is as usual incorrect information a.k.a. kaka!

The majority of the people in the United States on welfare are of European decent! Yes thats correct.

Another thing you ignorant @#%^! I am not nor have I ever lived in a ghetto. Maybe thats what intimidates you? I don't know, but I'd like to add, that where I am from is home to the largest concentration of middle class Americanised Africans in the country. I'd like to add that more than likely our GDP in the metropolitan area would probably surpass that of your upper economic class with college degrees to match.

Judging from your posts, you remind me of the kids that ride the short bus to school with the helmets on. You have a long way to go to match me on the social sciences especially in regards to people of the Diaspora.

I know this much about Trinidad and people like you there, empty vessels make most noise!

Messages In This Thread

'What's wrong with the Black Community?'
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com