Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: 'What's wrong with the Black Community?'

Excuses, excuses , excuses and on the basis of them you have thrown up your hands and surendered what little bit of black pride that was being elicited from you. I continue to try to deal specifically with Trinidad and Tobago and it's black population and the rot that they have embraced.

I will not repeat this again so please store it somewhere. "Culture is more important than race" and those excuses that you have provided are as obscene as one can imagine. Let me put this question to you as humanely as possible. Kidnapping is a frequent criminal activity perpetuated by blacks against citizens of East Indian descent in Trinidad and Tobago. While this is not absolute, were these blacks who were kidnapping individuals of East Indian descent hungry and had to feel their families?

There are people in Trinidad and Tobago of a variety of races who have done well, academically and economically, so do not imply that I have suggested otherwise. You have not addressed my observations about the discipline and values inherent in Singaporean society, merely as an example; as you continue to make one excuse after another.

Messages In This Thread

'What's wrong with the Black Community?'
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com