Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: 'What's wrong with the Black Community?'

Your the one that is selling "kaka" and trying to present it in gold lining! Your ignorant to the facts of history some not so ancient. For example, the fact that you said in your last post "black history" lets me know that your a piece of kaka! For your information, it is just history. We all live in this world together no matter how far apart we are in miles, boarders (political and geographical), culture and customs. You complain about your society and place blame on the majority of the society that you live and yet are unwilling to take steps to improve the society that perhaps you were born in. I wouldn't want to make an assumption about someone ore something because if I were wrong I would look like an a**, well kaka spewer. At any rate your the one who is trying to distance yourself from your people. Yes I said it. Your people. There is no other place on this planet that is the same as T-N-T. Thats not Kaka. I was born in the U.S. were I attended K- 12 and college. My faults may as well be my weaknesses in terms of my lake of travel to various nations, but I have still held many conversations with various peoples from around the globe in school, at work, sporting events, basically in many facets of communal living. Don't be upset with me because I don't cover who I am or where I'm from. I appreciate T-N-T and it's people. You live and from what you've said in earlier post live there and yet YOU try to seperate yourself with out sane reason. Thats kaka! My ancestors were from Africa or do you not remember that history tells us the majority of Africans in the weatern hemispher are a direct result of colonialsm and everything that represented? Your self rightousness is kaka! You identify what you perceive to be the problem without examining the root. Thats social science kaka! I'm done with you. I have come to the conclusion that you and others like you are beneath me. Yes, I believe that I'm better than you. You and others like you are kaka in it's most destructive and corrosive form. Until you understand that your current personality and mentality makes you a contributer to the ills of society, things will never change for what you could conceive as better, and thats not kaka! So just rot in your self-subscribed hell and keep yelling kaka! There is one other alternative. You could move to Guyana where the Indian population seems to be doing a hell of a job of bringing that country into the first world. KAKA!

Messages In This Thread

'What's wrong with the Black Community?'
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com