Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: 'What's wrong with the Black Community?'

Where do Indians come from? Who or what are the original groups that made up India? Every one came from somewhere or did you forget that you come from Africa? Tell me, how long did it take for those original groups of people to unify in order to create what we know as India and Pakistan today? Whatwere the driving forces behind this movement?

After you find that out, tell me if these same forces are availiable for Africans today. If you'd like, you can go a step further and throw in any information that you have on native Americans and their Hispanic cousins form the Carribean and South America. What problems face them. What you must know when investigating any group of people is who, what where, why, and when.

Native American/ Hispanics are very similar to Africans. Do you know why? From a shallow point of veiw I'm sure you do. Seriously, you wouldn't have to sit through what you perceive to be long drawn out explanations if you just did some research first. I can tell you anything, but you really won't know it or accept it if you don't research it for yourself. Before you posted "What's wrong with the Black Community?", you should have done your research to maybe ask a more specific question. You do this all the time and not only is it time consuming to educate you, but it's getting boring. One of my problems is the fact that I like to let people know that I'm some what enlightened on social subjects, but at the same time I don't like to always explain to people who are capable of researching information on their own. Not everything is in a book, so you may have to participate in a field study. Don't be afraid. When your afraid, then your easily a victim. Responding to you is like responding to a little child. I have to be very carefull. If you really want to know do your homework and then we can talk about something more specific within the subject matter. What you should be asking is what is wrong with the world community? Why is it that the bottem 70 or 80% of the worlds population supporting the top twenty? Look into that before you target what you perceive as threat to society.

I take long to respond because I don't have all day and night to sit by the computer to chat with you or bully others. I know you miss me and want to know what I think, but this is really not fun. I'll be in town for your annual Bachanal or whatever. I'll be the tan one perspiring out of control with stag in one hand and water in the other. Maybe you can host a forum that can be played on public access or something. We can invite our friend the Carribean Queen etc... some chips and dip whatever floats your boat. I say maybe on carnival Thursday. I plan to be at the beach on Wed probably Manzanilla but schedule is subject to change.

Really, step your game up. I have no more time with this. Your smart enough to do your own research instead of using me as your resource. Give a man a fish and he will eat for one day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat forever.

Messages In This Thread

'What's wrong with the Black Community?'
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com