Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: The Black Child: A Destiny In Jeopardy

You would be better off leaving Cosby out of your argument. There are many people of African decent who reside in the United States (and have so since birth or for over two decades) who I have discussed the merit of his statements with, and they to have aggreed with him. However, they indicated that they may not have said it that way or at that particular event.

It vexes me how people can be embarrassed when the truth is being told.

Integration of the public school system was and is not the problem for black kids in the United States, but rather their parents and a society that is geared to expect and accept less. No child exits the womb educated or more educated than the other. When the public schools became integrated in the U.S., it was the parents that stopped parrenting and leaving the responsibility up to the schools. They failed to realize that the schools purpose was to teach the "4 r's", not how to be a responsible man or woman. There is nothing wrong with public education or not as much wrong for those who want it. It's always those who don't want to learn who always find some reason or excuse not to learn.

It's a shame that you keep perpetuating these ideas that keep people mentally enslaved to ideas that keep them behaving like children. When I say like children, I mean that these ideas that you preach contaminate the mind with ideas of irresponsibility to the point where somone who just listens comes to believe that the group that you victemize is helpless and hopless without the government. Then you go on to talk about in other post the accomplishments of these same people who didn't need the government that you rely on.

I suggest you get the training wheels of the bike and ride. Pity yourself for what you cannot/ will not do. Every post is boo- hoo- hoo! If it doesn't start that way, it ends up that way. Many time in between you'l attack somone who is a true free thinkier and doesn't subscribe to these notions of can't because massa won't let me or isn't playing fair. Nobody wants to read that crap! Everyone knows that it is crap and your followers I suspect deny that it is crap becuse they all want a free ride for something that may effect them in some miniscule way isn't going to be held accountable for why they self destucted yesterday, today or will self destruct tommorrow. Get over it now so that you can remove the mental block that is holding you back. Once you do that, then maybe if you still feel like it, you can get even. Stop the bull, it's too deep for the realist.

Messages In This Thread

Girl thrown out of school over dreadlocks *LINK*
Re: Girl thrown out of school over dreadlocks
Outcry for Kalifa *LINK*
Re: Archbishop overrules nun on 'dreadlocks girl' *LINK*
Re: Khalifa’s mom fears backlash at St Charles *LINK*
Petersen leads Kalifa's legal team
Archbishop orders principal to Take Kalifa in
NO TO TRANSFER OF KALIFA LOGAN
Kalifa remains at home *LINK*
Kalifa to start at El Dorado *LINK*
The Black Child: A Destiny In Jeopardy
Re: The Black Child: A Destiny In Jeopardy *LINK*
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com