Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: When Will It End?
In Response To: Re: When Will It End? ()

I don't know how many times that I have to tell you that I don't live in the ghetto and that I went to college in one of the wealthiest areas of this country (U.S.) where I also lived.

Please don't tell me that you don't "submit" to the same "massa". In order to do so would be to have the ability to sustain your life on some other planet. Furthermore, man has changed culture and faith since his creation/ evolution. What makes you think that any of us is immune to that/ For instance, wherever you go you see traits of U.S. culture intertwined in the culture of the host country. Is'nt that "massa's" doing? You are dissapointing me with your argument. Surely you can do better than that.
Which relatively new immigrants do you think I'm comparing myself to? Various groups have had different experiences, but they all have struggled to find what they were looking for. Irish, Jews, Italians, South and Central Americans, Native Americans, East Asians, West Asians,Eastern, Europeans, etc...?

You said,"And you have lost all semblances of pride as a black person, that is understandable because you never had any." That maybe true to some extent as we know nothing is absolute, but at the same time "blacks around the world mimic and asoire to be like the same people that you seem to hate. Why so? As a matter of fact, many people around the world in various countries with citizens who are primarily not of African American slave decent strive to be like various African Americans.

You said,"In actuality you are another black lab-experiment gone awry." and I have dissaggree once again. If we were'"another black lab experiment", then we definatly have been doing far to well. As a matter of fact we have done too well. All of the times that we have had to make massa change the rules to his house because we were getting to strong and beating him at his game. Do a favor for all of us at this forum and pick up some reading material. Don't stop there, READ and Try to Understand what it is that your reading before showering us with this ignorance.

Messages In This Thread

When Will It End?
patience is a virtue
The New Atlantis *LINK*
Re: The New Atlantis
Re: The New Atlantis
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com