Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: When Will It End?
In Response To: Re: When Will It End? ()

I gave you those business statistics, because you wrote that black people are only capable of song and dance. You were wrong then, as you are wrong now.You seem to be the one in denial. I have accepted my lot. Like the "Birdman of Alcatraz" who realized he was in prison for life, so he became an expert on birds.Mandela, did not let his captors get him down, he painted and wrote.You on the other hand, wear you english cut suits and write better english than "massa" but do not have the
good sense to realize that you were conquered and assimilated, you think this angst posturing is going to set you free. Look inward my friend, deal with it, instead of cursing the darkness, light a candle, play the hand you dealt.

Over and Out
that

Messages In This Thread

When Will It End?
patience is a virtue
The New Atlantis *LINK*
Re: The New Atlantis
Re: The New Atlantis
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com