Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: When Will It End?
In Response To: Re: When Will It End? ()

You are truly ignorant and it's sad for somone who tries to pride theselves on being intelligent. What is it that you think the United States is? Are you one of these people who beleive what they see on Television or read in books without ever having to experience the spoken or written thoughts for themselves? There is an "American culture" that wouldn't exist without contributions from the decendents of the Slaves. There are places in this country where people ( of African decent) do excel in all dynamics of their society without feeling oppressed or being oppressed by "massa". You said. "In embracing your Master's values you see everything in dollars and cents, so it is easy to understand why after the abolition of slavery more than a century ago; he continues to treat you like a "mutt" as your love for him increases." I say he without sin cast the first stone. What I mean by that is Name a place in the world as far as a nation that hasn't assmiliated to "massa's" system or massa himself, and you may start convincing me that you have a point when you discuss Americanised Blacks. Mind you, McDonalds is in almost every nation. For those that don't have that, they most certainly have coke, pepsi, Burger King, KFC, etc... There are at least Ten foreigners at my place of employment from various companies that Love massa's house eventhough Massa himself treats them like dog waste. Maybe you didn't catch it on Television after 911, but massa was angry and has had thousands od "people" killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. I hope you realize that your wrong now and purchase a plane ticket. Save some money so that you can spend some time learning from personal experience.

Messages In This Thread

When Will It End?
patience is a virtue
The New Atlantis *LINK*
Re: The New Atlantis
Re: The New Atlantis
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com