Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: tuskegee syphilis experiment

peace and hotep,

curtis dogheal mctavish, so :

"We have the freedom to choose".

so were exactly did you get that one. freedom of choice does not exist. a few more courses in social science or psychology might get you an 'f'.

the princes of england has no choice. their lives are arranged. the people who rule this world do not give their children 'freedum of choice'. yet, they demand that the poor teach their children about choices. reason being that the poor are held accountable for choices that they make in ignorance while the rulers of this world do not even offer that chance at ignorance to their own flesh and blood. each individual is condition by its own enviroment to behave accordingly. condition and response therapy or the unilateral suggestion to self destruction.

curtis dogheal mctavish, perhaps you are fortunate to be a member of the 'talented tenth'.
the cream of our crops. bless you for you have much to contend withe.

in many of our cities, we have 'advocates for victims of crime'. for the most part, they are pro death penalty, conservative republicans. i would beg you to envision me in that light but moved by a more progressive(but not communist) agenda. no ones complain of their protesting for victims rights so i thought it okay to do so.

curtis dogheal mctavish, i do have homeboys more conservative than you. that's cool.

freedomisahapislave

Messages In This Thread

Women of Gambia *LINK*
Re: Women of Gambia
Re: Women of Gambia *LINK*
tuskegee syphilis experiment
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com