Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

tuskegee syphilis experiment
In Response To: Re: Women of Gambia ()

peace and hotep,

karibkween and curtis dogheal mctavish, i think it is great that sometimes you guys agree. however, before either of you reject anything i put forward please remember that i worship the truth and feel free to correct me when i am wrong. i will apologize.

the conclusions that i find are based on my collective experience in amorica. since i believe that amorica and europe are 'white' racist, i can not believe every thing that 'white' racist and thier institutions put forth. not only have eugenicist sterilized poor whites and exterminated millions of off'white' populations, they have also experimented withe the spread of sexually related diseases for hundreds of years.

the tuskegee syphilis experiment, to me as an african in amorica casts a pale shadow on western medical practices as a whole.

karibkween and curtis dogheal mctavish, i said:

"when i take my hiv/aids test, no one is looking for a virus. they are only counting antigens per sample. if my antigens were to fall below a certain number, i would be branded positive. if my antigens remained above a certain number, i would be blessed negative. "

that article cited stated:

"Non-progressors, in contrast, do not suffer an acute phase and retain CD4 cell counts above 500. So far, none of the US sub-group, who have been followed for as long as 15 years, has become symptomatic"

which is what i meant....when i said that aids is caused by malnutrition, i should have mentioned mis-education as well as a foul lifestyle. i am sorry i took thoses things for granted because that propaganda is widely accepted.

as to whether Rock Hudson, Alvin Ailey, Liberace, Paul Michael Glaser's entire family, etc, malnourished and living foul, i would say yes, unless it was proven otherwise. still does africa provide for its own nutritional need? show me....

i am truly fortunate to have known people who have died of 'opportunistic diseases' caused by immuneo-deficiencies said to have been caused by human immune viruses/hiv or an aquired immune deficiency sindrome/aids. it is an issue for all of us.

karibkween and curtis dogheal mctavish, by saying:

"The majority of the people who cotacted the disease contracted it because they wrer'nt responsible.",

"Prevention is better than cure!"

is like placing the injustices perpectuated by 'white' racism square on the shoulders of its victims. i alluded to this in a previous post that ended withe neely fuller jr's point.

why would non'white' people today accept as 'gods honest truth' anything that racists say. why would i offend anyone by not believing the norm.

Prevention is better than cure? please apply that logic to curing 'racism'/'white'supremacy/eugenic(good european genes)

freedomisahapislave

Messages In This Thread

Women of Gambia *LINK*
Re: Women of Gambia
Re: Women of Gambia *LINK*
tuskegee syphilis experiment
Re: tuskegee syphilis experiment
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com