Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: tuskegee syphilis experiment
In Response To: tuskegee syphilis experiment ()

Prevention is better than cure and that goes across the board for everything linked with African Americans as well as other dispersed African peoples.
Please tell me of the harm that could result out of Africans taking on a much more conservative outlook for life.
How does a person get a sexually transmitted disease from not having sex?

If you can answer that for me than I geuss I have no point. It doesn't matter how hard, difficult, or whatever other excuse one cold come up with, prevention has to be seriously thought of for the life of our race.

It's time for us to stop playing games with our lives and start conducting ourselves as civilized peoples of the modern world. These thoughts and notes of what the "white man" has done or is doing is irrelevant. It's all a game. Maybe it is serious. Maybe we didn't sign up for it. The fact of the matter is that we were drafted into this game and the only way to stay alive is to make "him" change the rules until we can get our peices into the places that can have an effect on our society. Crying over spilled milk proves nothing. In my opinion, that sort of behavior hints at weakness, and defeat. The energy wasted from "scholars" and "leaders" whospend hours discussing the past without solution for the future kills me.

I'll tell you what. If you want Aids, do what the people with Aids did to get it. If you would like to be poor , then do the things that poor people do to stay poor. If you want equal treatment, then stop acting like your incapable, and undeserving social acceptance. Create, build, and design your own life.

Messages In This Thread

Women of Gambia *LINK*
Re: Women of Gambia
Re: Women of Gambia *LINK*
tuskegee syphilis experiment
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com