Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: tuskegee syphilis experiment

You do alot of research on being a victim. How about trying to research what it will take to make you happy with your life. You will not die for me, nor I for you. Even if I'm wrong about that, there is still the chance that you will not be judged on the way I have conducted my life and vice versa. With that being said, I would like to ask you why you feel the need or rather why you take it upon yourself to make yourself the victim of every self or socially perceived slight against that of the dispersed African?
We were discussing one issue and you jumped to another. That is irrellevent.
Prevention is better than cure, and to add to that, only the strong survive.
I was argued a point somone made about Danny Glover having to remind himself that he is Black or something to that effect. Do you still belive that your a slave? Perhaps that is your problem. You may not physically be in chains, but mentally your picking cotton. Emancipate yourself! Maybe then you will tell me if your white. I maybe white based on all of your "observations" if they are yours to begin with. One thing is for sure I have been emancipated mentally, and have never heard the whip snap behind my back. I have never operated a cotton gin or picked produce. Furthermore, I have never subscribed to being something as enpty as a hue because the decendents of cavemen decide to promote themeselves in the United States based on that criterior.
I have I showed off yet. If yes, then you are what I suspected. A person mentally enslaved but on the feild negro sense rather than the house. I love sports. Especially sports like American football, or boxing. I guess all people who like and participate in those sports are show- offs. I believe that most of them are naturally gifted physically. Most are probably self confident and competative. Victems need not attempt to participate in these games.
Our main problem is that there are too many people trying to identify what the problems are for us instead of I. I have no problem with the police per se. They gennerally keep law and order. Put it this way, life would be alot harder without them. I have no problem with drugs. I don't use them. That goes for guns as well. I have no problem with the government cutting affirmative action. I earned my job. they can cut welfare also because I need not depend on the hard working taxpayer. I'll by my own food so later on food stamps. I can speak the American standard of English pretty well, so see ya later ebonics. Finally, I have pride in who I am and what I can bring to the table that I don't have to worry about White Supremacy because I will survive as a proud and powerfull person of Afro-Trini- American decent. "You must free yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"

Messages In This Thread

Women of Gambia *LINK*
Re: Women of Gambia
Re: Women of Gambia *LINK*
tuskegee syphilis experiment
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com