Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

STOP LETTING US DOWN
In Response To: Re: Planting seeds ()

HoW do you people do it? It is so bewildering.

Even vagrants,who depend on handouts(therefore support anyone who gives them a helping hand) can see through the B. S. in you narrow mindedness.
Perhaps you are not even a citizen of this beloved country of Trinidad and Tobago.
Your thought process is so shallow that it would take 40 days and 40 nights of rainfall to even start to fill your pool of inteligence.

Anyway, when you listened to yourself did you only think about yourself?
I as a black man am ASHAMED to hear people of my background who claim to have morals and ethics express such aparthied-like ideas towards other people.
The whites in South Africa FEARED the native African people - therefore they imposed on the blacks a systematic partioning of their race from the African race. They did it since they were insecure and afraid.

You, my dear are not WHITE but you DO APPEAR TO HAVE A LOT OF INSECURITIES when it comes to people of a different racial background from yours.

WHY ARE YOU SHAMMING DOWN OUR PEOPLE. I will give you an opportunity to enlighten your self. Please go and read the speeches of the great MARTIN LUTHER KING and the heroic NELSON MANDELA and get bak to me.

Let me go on to express my sympathy towards your immature and insecure psyche. Ponder on this - suppose your race was the one being attacked would you be thinking the same way you are now.
We are a lucky and proud people you know, its just that some within our proud group let us down.

Messages In This Thread

Is the PNM the opposition party?
Re: Is the PNM the opposition party?
More UNC lies!!!
Re: More UNC lies!!!
ADMIN! Re: More UNC lies!!!
Planting seeds
Re: Planting seeds
Seed-less,Brain-less!
Re: Seed-less,Brain-less!
STOP LETTING US DOWN
Re: STOP LETTING US DOWN
Re: STOP LETTING US DOWN
LIFT UP YOUR HEAD
Re: LIFT UP YOUR HEAD
Re: LIFT UP YOUR HEAD
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com