Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Is the PNM the opposition party?

You cannot be a PNM supporter? How dare you critize the righteous PNM administration? Do you not know that you will be labeled a turncoat, a traitor maybe even an (Ind... read other major ethnic group) lover, when all you real want are some real answers? Are you crazy to care about your family and their present and future welfare, the economy, your job, health care, the environment, domestic violence or the escalating violence in our society?

Every time some one like yourself decides to ask the question what is the plan, you are put on the defensive with the rhetoric "what, don't you trust us." We are the PNM, and we will tell you what is good for you and the rest of the country. We have a plan but I cannot show it to you now because all the other political parties are going to steal our ideas.

So, I am having a little trouble understanding your motives (naive me) because the PNM do not like supporters like you, they do not like your questions, they do not like it when what you have to say makes sense!

Messages In This Thread

Is the PNM the opposition party?
Re: Is the PNM the opposition party?
More UNC lies!!!
Re: More UNC lies!!!
ADMIN! Re: More UNC lies!!!
Planting seeds
Re: Planting seeds
Seed-less,Brain-less!
Re: Seed-less,Brain-less!
STOP LETTING US DOWN
Re: STOP LETTING US DOWN
Re: STOP LETTING US DOWN
LIFT UP YOUR HEAD
Re: LIFT UP YOUR HEAD
Re: LIFT UP YOUR HEAD
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com