Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Is the PNM the opposition party?

In the last six months the PNM has been batting on the back foot, having 6 men in defence and playing to save a draw. WHEN I VOTED FOR THE PNM IN THE LAST ELECTION I VOTED FOR LEADERSHIP NOT DEAD RATS OR PHONY PROMISES. I WLLI HAVE TO RE-VISIT MY BRAIN WHEN NEXT ELECTIONS IS CALLED.
OOPS! Patrick Manning has it in his POCKET - what kind of little children games is the Patrick Manning Administration playing now- GROW UP!
Why cant they make decisions with confidence.
Why do they DISMISS all critisism of the PNM Administration. They act like they have no balls. They seem CLUELESS to what is going on.
MR.VALLEY, the entire T&T Chamber of Commerce is fully aware of the critical issues affecting T&T. Are you trying to patronise an entire economic body? ARE you trying to tell them what they should be concerned about? The 'real' issues are NOT PNM issues.
VOTER PADDING IS DEAD
EBC INQUIRY IS DEAD
OUR FUTURE ECONOMY IS A LIVE ISSUE,not a PNM economy.
OUR FUTURE LIVELIHOOD IS A LIVE ISSUE, not PNM livelihood
OUR FUTURE SOCIETY IS A LIVE ISSUE, not PNM society.

Messages In This Thread

Is the PNM the opposition party?
Re: Is the PNM the opposition party?
More UNC lies!!!
Re: More UNC lies!!!
ADMIN! Re: More UNC lies!!!
Planting seeds
Re: Planting seeds
Seed-less,Brain-less!
Re: Seed-less,Brain-less!
STOP LETTING US DOWN
Re: STOP LETTING US DOWN
Re: STOP LETTING US DOWN
LIFT UP YOUR HEAD
Re: LIFT UP YOUR HEAD
Re: LIFT UP YOUR HEAD
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com