Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Planting seeds
In Response To: Re: Planting seeds ()

Madam,
"When I was in high school, I read about the different ways that people were displaced. One form I remember was GENOCIDE, another by INBREEDING, another by the introduction of a DISEASE, and so forth. Whenever I listen to the leader of the UNC, this is the picture that comes back to mind."

It took me a long time to decide whether I should dignify your article with a reply or not, in the end I realized that by staying silent, I will be in agreement with your article, hence my reply! Did you reread what you wrote in the above paragraph,with its inherent implications and innuendos? I doubt it! Can you enlighten us as to which group of displaced people we are talking about? I am no supporter of Panday but I do know that he cannot be compared to Adolph Hitler as you so aptly described. It is an insult to the millions of innocent jews that were systematically eliminated from this world. Do you know the meaning of the word "genocide." According to Websters Collegiate Dictionary,1979 - genocide-noun;the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political or cultural group." I leave you to ponder the implications of your statement,as I am unaware of the genocide perpetrated by Panday or any one else for that matter in TnT. Hatred or dislike for an individual or race is no license to pen the words you have ascribed to Panday.

According to you,based on your recollection of your high school days,Panday is now responsible as well for inbreeding, creating all the mulattos and douglas in our society. Madam, no one, of any class,color,creed or race has any say into the families in which they are born! Gladly this is an act of the divine.

Should we even bother to address diseases! If you do not like the picture that comes to your mind when you listen to Panday kindly turn off your radio or tv.Why undergo such stress.

It seems as well that streets that bear an Indian name is causing untold stress in your life! Do streets with Portugese names like DeFreitas or Camacho etc. cause any anxiety? What about French names: Farfan,Leotaud,De Verteuil etc. cause you grief. What about Chinese or Lebanese or Syrian names?

I do not have the dates when the following towns and villages were incorporated but to the best of my recollection, subject to correction of course,I can assure you they are all over 100 years old:
Cunupia,Barrackpore,Fyzabad etc.

It would be interesting to get some more details pertaining to the rest of your article!

Messages In This Thread

Is the PNM the opposition party?
Re: Is the PNM the opposition party?
More UNC lies!!!
Re: More UNC lies!!!
ADMIN! Re: More UNC lies!!!
Planting seeds
Seed-less,Brain-less!
Re: Seed-less,Brain-less!
STOP LETTING US DOWN
Re: STOP LETTING US DOWN
Re: STOP LETTING US DOWN
LIFT UP YOUR HEAD
Re: LIFT UP YOUR HEAD
Re: LIFT UP YOUR HEAD
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com