Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Sickening unc fanatics
In Response To: Re: Sickening unc fanatics ()

Humor is everything! I cannot live a day without it. I use humor everyday with my kids to get my point accross, even when i'm ticked off.
I can live with the fact that you are a UNC supporter, but I must tell you, exactly how you feel about the PNM is exactly how a lot of people feel about the UNC!
Now if that is not funny, then I do not know what is! Think about it, Trinidad is about the size of one of the 50 united states that makes up America. In this case I view Trinidad as an American state (lets say NY) our Prime Minister is really our Governor and I imagine our president to be our Mayor. Now if Trinidad is the equivilant of one state (US) and this is the best result of "state management" that our leaders can muster up, then we might just well have a big problem! The ability to manage one state (Trinidad) just does not seem to exist under any party! The results(18-18) tells us that no one party has proven to be better than the other. So that being the case, I guess we have to give credit to people like Bill Clinton, G Bush, G washington etc since they had the burden of presiding over FIFTY STATES! now that is a real challenge. So yes Trinis, it is difficult to manage one state according to the people that call themselves our leaders but what would happen if they had to govern and manage 50 states! then imagine each state to be like present day Trinidad! This should tell us just how capable these people are.

Just for kicks! .... Mr B Clinton can probably govern Trinidad with his eyes closed!.....maybe Trinidad should be the fifty-first American State!
then Trinis don't have to do much travelling anymore, since it will be like NY and the currency will be in the form of the "American dollar" ......Americans will buy land and probably occupy the beach front, they will not have to go too far for a vacation in the caribbean(just another state away) the only thing is Mr Manning and Mr Panday will have to find a new career! they will not be able to be PRESIDENT, maybe mayor. Trinis will no longer Trinis! ......it sounds like sheer trouble ha! Imagine a state filled with AMERICAN TRINIS! ...

Messages In This Thread

Death threat for Carlos
Re: Death threat for Carlos
Re: All HAIL the Self-Righteous PNM!!!!
Sickening unc fanatics
There are 'Fanatics' on both sides.
>>>DOGS OF WAR
Re: >>>DOGS OF WAR
"Honesty" truly is the best policy
Re: "Honesty" truly is the best policy
Red Herrings for SALE!! Any takers??
Re: Red Herrings for SALE!! Any takers??
Re: Red Herrings for SALE!! Any takers??
Don't be so insecure.
Re: Don't be so insecure.
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com