Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: >>>DOGS OF WAR
In Response To: >>>DOGS OF WAR ()

Susan your post took me back to the time of my youth, in those times there was a subject at the primary level called "CIVICS" it taught the student all about governments and how they worked; today if the students need this information, they may have to read for a degree in government,
I remember we were told then that the government comprised both sides of the house, the executive plus the opposition formed the government; that to me was easy to understand, so when I look at the goings on in the politics today, and see how for the love of a political leader supporters are willing to wreck a whole system (country) just to say my party is in power, forgetting that government is both executive and opposition.
Thank you Susan for sending me back in time, for a while there I was happy, now I ask, What has brought us to this sorry position? Can you tell me my people? If you can my people, please tell.

Messages In This Thread

Death threat for Carlos
Re: Death threat for Carlos
Re: All HAIL the Self-Righteous PNM!!!!
Sickening unc fanatics
There are 'Fanatics' on both sides.
Re: Sickening unc fanatics
>>>DOGS OF WAR
Re: >>>DOGS OF WAR
"Honesty" truly is the best policy
Re: "Honesty" truly is the best policy
Red Herrings for SALE!! Any takers??
Re: Red Herrings for SALE!! Any takers??
Re: Red Herrings for SALE!! Any takers??
Don't be so insecure.
Re: Don't be so insecure.
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com