Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: All HAIL the Self-Righteous PNM!!!!
In Response To: Re: Death threat for Carlos ()

The PNM has showed the citizens of this country what we can expect from them as governers of our TAX PAYING dollars.

THey have showed us their version of the concept of 'Value for Money' vis a vis `How corruption should really be done`!

They have showed us which institutions in OUR society are STRATEGIC for 'WE' the citizens of PNM COUNTRY.

Have they not opened our eyes to their MODUS OPERANDI??

I will not comment on their absolutely effective policy in dealling with crime.

But why not!

If it was not for Chin Lee secretly bringing in an alleged Professional Security Gaurd (who by the way has done work for MR CHIN LEE's business in the past, there he is bring in his friend)to give him advice, MR MANNING would not be looking like a CLUELESS Head of his Administration. I mean MR MANNING could not even explain that Mr Clayton Colatonic was brougt in through the BACK door of the Cabinent( ahem, pardon me, THE RAT HOLE in the back of the Cabinet)

I mean, Chin Lee should at all times let his BOSS know what he is working on. If Chin Lee was not such an insubordinate pig, MR MANNING would not be getting so much fatigue from the other parties.

How dare MR CHIN LEE put MR MANNING in such a flagrantly embarrassing position!!!What the hell he thinks he wants to do.Is this another plot by the UNC to undermine the PNM goverment!!!??? That is why when the Press asked MANNING questions about CLAYTON he was so CLUELESS TO WHAT WAS GOING ON IN HIS OWN CABINET.

HE SOULD FIRE CHIN LEE - OR CHIN LEE SHOULD DO THE HONORABLE THING AND RESIGN and stop embarrassing PNM Members!!!!!

Messages In This Thread

Death threat for Carlos
Re: Death threat for Carlos
Re: All HAIL the Self-Righteous PNM!!!!
Sickening unc fanatics
There are 'Fanatics' on both sides.
Re: Sickening unc fanatics
>>>DOGS OF WAR
Re: >>>DOGS OF WAR
"Honesty" truly is the best policy
Re: "Honesty" truly is the best policy
Red Herrings for SALE!! Any takers??
Re: Red Herrings for SALE!! Any takers??
Re: Red Herrings for SALE!! Any takers??
Don't be so insecure.
Re: Don't be so insecure.
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com