Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Indian And Black Relations
In Response To: Indian And Black Relations ()

I did not believe that I had a grasp of the extent of inter-marriage between people of African descent and people of East Indian descent. I do however understand if somone may have been offended by my post.

However, there is tension between the two groups that cannot be denied. One group is fully assimilated while the other resist assimilation fully. Hence there is a tug of war in social distance through culture, faith,and economics.

Therefore, I will do as you sugest as soon as possible, but I'm not sure that what I see will be as unexpected as one may belive. How many children legislate political, corporate, or legal policies? Most people are born without racial, political, economic, or faith based bias.

I will make a point to try to stay away from xenophobic personalities and their infectious train of thought.

Messages In This Thread

Indian And Black Relations
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com