Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: We are nationals of different races

There was no confusion between race and nationality in my article. The essence of my article is that it is imperative that one's nationality takes precedence over one's ethnicity, I also reiterated that in my subsequent reply, I don't see why you must beat around the bush.

Ok so let me SPELL it out to you.....Sat is of 'indian' descent, he is not an Indian. Is that enough clarity for you comprehension? Race should be a non issue with any government. Quite frankly race should be treated like religion, it should be kept out of politics, our tax payers dollars should not fund ethnic individuality. Who want to further immancipate themselves or who want to swim out to see and swim back to shore to arrive a million and one times, let them dip in their own darn pockets to fund these pathetic commerations.

I have a lot more ideas as to how my tax payers dollars can be utlized to enhance the life styles of all nationals/Trinidadians. Emancipation day and Indian Arrival day contributes nothing to the GDP of this country or the well being of the citizens in this countryt, nor does it encourage racial harmony, which is why this year we had people calling for the ostracizing of 'dougla' people. What say you??

Messages In This Thread

Doh Worry Sat, Something Was Done For Trini ...
We are nationals of different races
Re: Doh Worry Sat, Something Was Done For Trini ..
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com