Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: New Orleans Lesson for T&T.

colin Powell & condolezza rice are the two biggest House 'negroes'. Everytime...and I do mean EVERYTIME I remember the unfortunate fact that coe-leen powell is of West Indian parentage...I WINCE.
Some people think that they are honorary whites, but that is not so, they are in fact honorary Blacks, because it sure as hell ain't black behind their faces. These two people, for all their token-high positions CANNOT go to certain areas in the US OF A without bodyguards not because of their jobs BUT because they are in fact black.
What must it do to Ms.Rice - in particular - to see folks just like herself being treated - NO - ignored under such circumstances by a president whom she wrongly associates with god-ship.
It is highly unlikely that bush would be impeached, that will only take place if he offended the big co-operations and multi-nationals.
As for the T&T govt. taking in some families...OH PLEASE! Don't be so naieve! (Maybe if it LOOKED good. Also, the possibility exist that BlackAmericans see West Indians as two different and TOO foreign.)

Messages In This Thread

'Reparations' for children of 'contracted' Labour. *LINK*
Janamashtami-Lord krishna's birthday on august 26
Re: Janamashtami-Lord krishna's birthday on august *LINK*
Re: Janamashtami-Lord krishna's birthday on august
The Exaggeration of Panday's Death *LINK*
Re: The Exaggeration of Panday's Death
New Orleans Lesson for T&T.
If you live in a Glass house... *LINK*
Re: New Orleans Lesson for T&T. *LINK*
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com