Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: New Orleans Lesson for T&T.

Cindy: "Black America - my heart grieves for you... your sons and daughters are still sent to kill and die in rich people's wars, so many of you have been felonized and cannot even vote for the president who will send your sons and daughters here and there to those wars, you still live in the poorest most decrepit housing in urban America, your children still go to the worst schools in urban America, and despite the token Colin Powell's and Condoleeza Rice's in high office, you are still largely expected to be janitors instead of CEO's or surgeons. Slavery was abolished on paper, but the lives of the people I live and work with, who are called "Black" instead of just "human", are enmeshed in a slavery of poverty, thwarted hopes and official disrespect. How I pray that for each and every child who suffered, for each and every woman raped due to man-made insecurity, for each and every dead Black body, a law suit against the White House will be filed, along with a call for impeachment of the current President of the United States of America."
-------------------------------------------------
Cheneep, I wonder how come the government of T&T have not proposed adopting about fifty of these families from New Orleans. And I wonder when last have Cindy passed by the Beetham? Black Americans must really think that Afro Trinis do have it going on in T&T.

Messages In This Thread

'Reparations' for children of 'contracted' Labour. *LINK*
Janamashtami-Lord krishna's birthday on august 26
Re: Janamashtami-Lord krishna's birthday on august *LINK*
Re: Janamashtami-Lord krishna's birthday on august
The Exaggeration of Panday's Death *LINK*
Re: The Exaggeration of Panday's Death
New Orleans Lesson for T&T.
If you live in a Glass house... *LINK*
Re: New Orleans Lesson for T&T. *LINK*
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com