Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Race and Racism needs to be discussed

Some of the comments I stated were not reflected of how I feel rather than of how it has been expressed by many of my peers in society through general discussion, politcal or social polls, etc.... I would like to invest and am putting myself in position to do so. I have no problem with my brethren and know where I come from.My approach is one that seems to be a bit radicl even for somone with African pride, but there is no doubt whose corner I'm in. I just want to clearify some statements that could be taken out of context that you along with some other "scholars" on this site seem to post. It's healthy to debate and build.

The society in which I live, the East Indian doesn't hold so much power.

Messages In This Thread

COURTING DESASTER - Racism, Rhetoric & Regression
Re: COURTING DESASTER - Racism, Rhetoric & Regress
Re: COURTING DESASTER - Racism, Rhetoric & Regress
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com