Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Haiti- Gonsalves Challenges CARICOM on Haiti

Ha- Ha! Just to let you know, what is written isn't always enforced. I know what is written and how it is carried out. Service men/ women in Japan stay out way past curfue and nothing happens unless they draw attention to themselves.

To give you some personal info about myself and I understand how isolated this sounds as far as my source, when I was in college in California, I dated a Japanese women for a while. She told me things about how the locals hated the military. She also said that they (the locals) loved American society especially the young. Hmmm! this is very different from the portrait that you paint of a frustrated Japan ready to align with the rest of Asia. Maybe you don't understand the ego trip many of the East Asian nations have against one another. By the way, there were about six or seven inter cultural and interracial couples where the Japanese girls shared the same sentiment about how their families and friends veiwed the U.S. and the military.

I'm glad you are at least a little observant. I do provoke. I feel that it is one way to get untainted information from people. Really it's to get people to question their bonehead ideas.

Some just can't handle it.

I still enjoy ready what you type and if your so positive that the Japanese are tired of U.S. citezens, then I propose a suggestion. How about this? You dawn a Japanese Schoolgirl uniform and I'll wear som fatigues. We can meet over in Okinawa and I'll persue you. If you don't like it, then you were right.

Think about it. I'll get my ticket today.

Messages In This Thread

CARICOM’s Action on Haiti: Honor for a Few, Shame
Re: Haiti- Gonsalves Challenges CARICOM on Haiti *LINK*
Re: Haiti- Gonsalves Challenges CARICOM on Haiti *LINK*
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com