Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Haiti- Gonsalves Challenges CARICOM on Haiti

I'm am not the average American and as proof I can asure you that the average American doesn't paost messages on this bulletin board.
Given, China having a third of the worlds population within it's borders, millions still seem to find a way to try to illegally immigrate here every year telling me that something is right with our economy. Look how long we owed France. This is our game. We (not me personally) have just recently allowed China to join the WTO. They are the new "mexican" for our labor force. Japan could hurt us economically, but we could decide to not spend millions of dollars to not protect them anymore from neighbors who would still love to harm them from atrocities committed during the second world war and so forth. They already are bowing symbolically every time the buy our most proven export. "Our" culture. This is the country that the world loves to hate and hates to love. China has nuclear weapons so what. It won't be admitted, but we have biological weapons( sars for example), along with a better airforce and overall weapons as far as guns missiles, and bombs are concearned.

If China has no need to fear the U.S., then why don't they just attack Taiwan and take over to reunify China as a whole.
Joyghene!

Messages In This Thread

CARICOM’s Action on Haiti: Honor for a Few, Shame
Re: Haiti- Gonsalves Challenges CARICOM on Haiti *LINK*
Re: Haiti- Gonsalves Challenges CARICOM on Haiti *LINK*
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com