Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: My heart bleeds for my T&T.

There’s a saying that goes: “never ever argue with someone who’s made their mind up – no matter how foolish he or she may seem to come across”.

You remind me of the house slave, or the “house nigger” as they were more commonly called, on the American slave plantation in the 16 and 1700s. The house nigger that lived with his master, and dressed and ate well - at least whatever his master left him to eat. The house nigger that worshipped his master and came to believe that there was no place better than his master’s surroundings.

The house nigger who always scorned the field slave who lived in the shed with the animals, who was always dirty, and who ate what the master threw away. The house nigger who always refused to run away with the field slave from his cruel master to find freedom. Yes, this situation is completely reminiscent of those days. Therefore, it gives me great pleasure to treat it as such.

Firstly, the greatest advice to you is to stay clear of us. We do not in any way need your contribution or support. We never beg for listenership nor compliment, neither do we expect to be understood. We do however; expect unbelievably ignorant responses and common minded opinions. Sad to say, we’ve already destroyed the influential and penetrative ability of those who share your thoughts. So, in effect, you’re just that little bit too late.

To completely eradicate any further confusion that may be entrapped within your comprehending capability with regards to this subject, I suggest that you contact the Chief Secretary of the Tobago House of Assembly Mr. Orville London, of whom I’m in direct correspondence with pertaining to the redress of this critically important matter. Mr. London has also received a conclusive report on recently published facts of the relentless spread of disinformation about HIV/AIDS in Third World countries courtesy of myself.

As for me sounding like if “I want to blame someone else or create an enemy for my own misfortune”, let me explain to you just how these things work. A spiralling detrimental situation or circumstance is identified – people suffer (unfortunately though it may be) as a result of the circumstance – solidarity orientated onlookers observe and address the situation – an affinity is formed and an assertion is made to strive for redress – articles and reports are published and brought to the attention of the public and those in authority – an awareness is formed – action is taken to rectify the matter. Please be careful with your insinuations.

To sum up, it has already been concluded that HIV/AIDS is a myth. Whether you wish to accept this or not, it is a proven fact. My purpose is simple to awake the people of our nation to this. I stand not as a medical consultant, just as a serious issue researcher/writer.

I also share great concern for the welfare and social well being of our citizens, and I will remove all obstacles that place themselves in the way of every effort made to bring about reform.

Messages In This Thread

My heart bleeds for my T&T.
Just couldn't let you get away with that!!
Re: Just couldn't let you get away with that!!
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com