Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Why is Tobago so Clean?

I visited Togago recently after a hiatus of slightly more than two decades and after taking a tour of our sister Isle and visiting Bucco Reef and the Nylon Pool, I wondered why Tobago was relatively clean while Trinidad bordered on becoming a filthy dump. I suspect that it has to do with the respective residents and their tolerance or intolerance of filth as a commodity.

Do Trinidadians thrive on filth or it it a reflection of the quality of governance emanating from the seat of National power. Why is Port of Spain so filthy? Comparatively speaking, Tobago is Pristine. Perhaps, Tobago should become the gateway to our Nation, thereby, saving us the embarassment of having a dump become our National Logo. My Brothers and Sisters in Tobago, kudos to you. You made me proud.

Messages In This Thread

Why is Tobago so Clean?
Re: Why is Tobago so Clean?
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com