Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Why is Tobago so Clean?
In Response To: Why is Tobago so Clean? ()

Trinidad is becmming more like a dump because it's residents are seeking to be mor like the New Yorkers in Brooklyn than remaining risisting the negative affect of Americanization. It bewilders me why someone would come from Trinidad to one of the dirtiest places in the U.S.. In the meanwhile, there are proffession white collar types moving into tobago from abroad. Their expectations and social standards of living are higher because they themseles have lived a lifestyle of self worth and self awareness along with responsibility. Trinis, I emplore you to stop @#$%ing where you sleep. It's almost pointless. During carnival somone can spry their neighbors wall with urine, but has to watch what they say.
As a matter of fact, forget what I just said. The short answer is the lack of priorities.

Messages In This Thread

Why is Tobago so Clean?
Re: Why is Tobago so Clean?
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com