Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Angel sightings?
In Response To: Re: Angel sightings? ()

hello,
I live in the north of sweden, and had a very strange experience not two weeks ago. I was walking my dog late at night, but at this time of year we dont have many dark hours of the day. It was dusk, and as i was crossing a field wich runs along a forest area. Suddenly i saw a bright ligth and something falling to the ground. I couldnt believe my eyes when i saw a huge set of wings, which almost looked as they had been ripped off. I ran back to my car to get my camera, but when i came back a few minutes later they were gone.

since this night i haven't been able to let this go, and when i've been looking around on the internet i've come across similar things. I dont know if i should feel worried, or happy to know there might be proof of that there actually are angels out there.
i suggest that anyone reading this visit www.frappr.com and search for wing sightings...

please share with me if anyone have heard anything about these things.

//K

Messages In This Thread

Angel sightings?
angel sighting!
Re: angel sighting!
About Angel sightings?
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com