Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Angel sightings?
In Response To: Angel sightings? ()

Dear Friends:

Something just "incredible" or should I say "heavenly" took place in March of I believe 1998. My aunt in Arizona captured a picture of an angel in flight in the sky (backyard). She photographed it. It is the only angel sighting (and yes, I have researched the internet and have yet to find anything like this, people sometimes submit pictures where one has to squint or try to make it out, not this!) The angel is huge and no doubt an angel, you can also see the date and I believe the time the angel was sighted. She went on to open a company which she named, Clouds and More. I have looked and looked and can't find her angelic picture in the internet. However, she sells the picture in the form of cards which one can use for many religious purposes. My whole family is still fascinated. My aunt's name is Belia and she still lives in Arizona. She has copy rights to this angelic sighting otherwise I would be more than happy to share with you. Angels do exist, how could they not?

Your friend in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sylvia

Messages In This Thread

Angel sightings?
angel sighting!
Re: angel sighting!
About Angel sightings?
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com