Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Let Them Eat Bake
In Response To: Let Them Eat Bake ()

Hello Michael De Gale,
Thank you for articulating so clearly,the sad state of affairs in what was once a beautiful paradise...Trinidad and Tobago. I could not agree with you more!
In my humble opinion, there seems to be a lack of genuine concern and compassion for their fellow citizens.There also abides a selfish greed that has no limits. But how quickly they forget that there is a judge, Jesus Christ to whom we all will stand before to give an account of every spoken word,of every deed be it good and/or evil,in private and/or public done in this life.
Judgement day is coming. It is appointed unto man once to die then the judgement. No one but no one is exempt! So politicians beware,the God who sits on high and sees everthing is watching.
However the good news is that there is hope all is not lost.Today( meaning while you are still alive and not dead)is the day of salvation. Whatever decision you make will in fact determine where you will spend eternity. Compared to this life span, even if one lives to be a hundred,eternity is a long time. Time without end.It's that important.
So in keeping with the title..."Let them eat bake" which are the "crumbs" in the scheme of things. Come and be filled in the words of Jesus himself which says "I am the bread of life:he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst."John 6:35 KJV.
Believe.
Judy

Messages In This Thread

Let Them Eat Bake
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com