Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Buy one-way ticket back to India- I'll help

Annalisa you had me in stitches!!! and I would freely give money for their return journey home. What makes me angry is that sieusarran picks on Douglas as oppose to indian/chinese mix, indian/portuguese mix etc. Her obssession seems to be be the afro in the mix. How can she tell who is a Dougla from the other mixes? Does this mean that from hence forth all mix peole sew yellow stars on their clothes?
I suggest she and those like minded folk from TnT DO go to india and try THIS crap OVER there where many are mixed (particular in the film industry). Sieusaran can also go to Tamil Nadu where millions of indians have the most gorgeous curly and wavy hair ever to grace a human head and ask those iyengars to explain themselves to
her, assumming they would even want to spit on a descendant of indentured labourers.
With her straight and no doubt very indian woman hair, she will have all the courage in unity with the other fools to march on Sai Baba and demand an explanation of his ''un-indian'' hair to them. This would be of great value to hindus everywhere and the world at large.

Messages In This Thread

Buy one-way ticket back to India- I'll help
Re: Buy one-way ticket back to India- I'll help
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com