Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: More bovine defecation from Rehan Abdool

I was actually present during the speech and my jaw literally hit the ground when I heard this line. In retrospect I’m not sure which one was worse - the message itself or the sneer of disdain with which it was delivered. This sort of nonsense really pushes the boundaries of good taste and appropriateness. I, for one, am appalled that the ASJA board of trusties has not acted to remove or at least muzzle Mr. Abdool. I strongly suspect that were these sorts of comments made by a less well-connected individual he or she would find themselves looking for new employment in a matter of days.

Messages In This Thread

More bovine defecation from Rehan Abdool
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com