Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: Weaker US $ threat to TT
In Response To: Re: Weaker US $ threat to TT ()

Bill Clinton reaped the rewards for the hard work that the Reagan Administration put in while in office. That includes the 1st Bush that continued Reagans plan with his own twist. We were attacked under Bush. However, you failed to say that Clinton dismantled our military which in return we had a surplus in tax revenue that was kicke back to the private sector That may be the reason why you had a more pleasurable existance while Clinton was in office. It wasn't Bush's fault for 9/11. We had no or little defense from the Clinton admin. What is the price for life? I'm sure that the victems and their families would rather have a deficit than the loss of their loved ones/ selves. By the way, Neither admin had a direct effect on my finances. When Reagan, Bush sr., andClinton where in office, I was still living under the roof of my parents or in college. The older adults in my family (even though they didn't vote for him) claim that they made the most money under the Regan Admin. Better yet, the claim to have had the best quality of life under his admin.

Messages In This Thread

Weaker US $ threat to TT *LINK*
Re: Weaker US $ threat to TT *LINK*
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com