Trinidad and Tobago Bulletin Board
Homepage | Weblog | Trinbago Pan | Trinicenter | TriniView | Photo Gallery | Forums

View Trinidad and TobagoTriniSoca.comTriniView.comTrinbagoPan.com

Trinidad and Tobago News Forum

Re: PHARMACIST's POINT OF VIEW
In Response To: PHARMACIST's POINT OF VIEW ()

I fully support the writer's view. Undertaking a BSc in Pharmacy and then being classified and receiving a technician's treatment and salary is absolutely atrocious. Apart from the rising costs endured daily by a poorly served and poorly represented population, the cost of tertiary education at the BSc level would severely strain the minds of young pharmacists when confronted with a totally imbalanced salary. Possessing a BSc Engineering myself, I can totally empathise. Brain drain is inevitable at this stage and I fully support the pharmacists' actions in fighting for proper and fair treatment as professionals. Brain drain plagues our country and the pharmacists are sounding a warning call to a situation that may in the future erupt into a fully mobilised CEPEP populace, shovel and all. 30 years and negotiations are going well?? Come on Mr. Wazir, you and Mr. Sandman are too good of friends!

Messages In This Thread

PHARMACIST's POINT OF VIEW
Re: PHARMACIST's POINT OF VIEW
Trinidad and Tobago News

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

Copyright © TrinidadandTobagoNews.com